Monday, March 28, 2016

Photoshop Magazine Cover




Photos used:

For this project i decided to really have fun with it. I really enjoy photoshop because it really allowed me to create an overall image that i could see myself designing in the future. Plus,  since we have been doing this project, i have used the skills i have learned to do similar types of magazine covers for a PR plan book. I believe that Illustrator is still my strongest program, but, photoshop has to be the second best project i feel as if i have completed. 
I decided to use the Relay for Life photo of me because because i am helping plan the upcoming RFL event. Since it is in less than a month, i really enjoy posting pictures of it to advertise, etc. even though it is the biggest non-profit event hosted on campus each year. I then decided to use the picture of me at the beach because i love going as much as i can. I grew up going to the beach so again, i decided to add a photo of something i enjoy. I also used the RFL logo because it really aids in the success of my overall magazine cover, it gives it a realistic magazine feel. I then decided to add in a picture of my friend and i at sorority recruitment last year since most sororities have begun the long recruitment practice process for the upcoming fall semester. 
I feel as if this cover really portrays an accurate description of my life here at UT, minus the academic aspect, maybe i should of included a picture of myself studying? Or maybe not. 
Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment