Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Animation Project

For this project, for some reason, i decided to go the extremely hard route. I really enjoy Illustrator, so, making the puppets was no problem for me. But, i got extremely confused when using the program, After Effects. If i was to spend more time in After Effects, i would probably get the hang of using it, but, as of now i'm not the best with it. I struggled with adding music to the project because for some reason the music decided to delete my entire project at one point. Luckily, another student was here to help me get the file back after i thought i completely lost it. Overall, i had a lot of cool ideas for the project and i feel as if i completed it to my full potential due to how much time we were given to complete it. I LOVE illustrator, once again, but, i despise After Effects (i'm a premiere person). This was overall a great learning experience though and i can now say that i am pretty good with making animation puppets!

Story Board:


No comments:

Post a Comment