Friday, May 6, 2016

Final Portfolio Work











For my final portfolio, i wanted a design that i thought really represented myself. I love nature and a more "boho" vibe, so, the images i found to use as watermarks on each page as well as the cover page, quote page, table of contents, and the final page were from Adobe Stock (wanted photos as high quality as possible). 
When looking at other previous portfolio assignments, what really caught my eye was the use of two pages to describe an image, so one can really get a good look at the work the other has done throughout the semester without having to shrink it down and ruin the overall quality of the photograph.
I feel as like this portfolio is a really good representation of my art work and i plan on possibly getting a professional version printed for myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment