Saturday, February 6, 2016

Delta Zeta Caligramme

For my Caligramme project, i decided to do a turtle, since it is my sorority's mascot. In my Caligramme i included words, quotes, and phrases that describe my sorority. I made the turtle outline a dark green in order to show dimension. I played around with typing on a line and distorting text using the Warp and Mesh tools. I decided to use a more formal font in the shell of the turtle because it is my sorority's creed, which is the foundation and values of which the initiated sisters hold themselves to. Since this is important i thought it should stand alone, and be bolded. I used Mesh and Warp on the EST 1902 in the feet of the turtle, and i also used it on the DZ on the head of the turtle. Using these tools took a lot of patience, but i can say that i learned a lot about Illustrator and my skills on the program during this project. I am pretty pleased with how my Caligramme turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment