Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Exquisite Corpse

This is my finished Exquisite Corpse project. This project took me a really long time to complete and i definitely took a lot away from it. I learned so much about illustrator and all the tools such as the Blob brush, pen tool, different effects, etc. I decided to do a cityscape as the background for my fish because when i first looked at the image, i thought of New York City since the fish was wearing a blazer and had a brief case in its right hand. Overall, i am happy with how this assignment came out and hopefully since i became more familiar with illustrator, i can complete my next assignment with no issues. I decided to not fill in the buildings with windows or other details because i did not want to take away from my fish, since adding detail and having it take away from the focal point was my issue on the last assignment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment